Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Portland Oregon United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love Dealfind Widget love scam! Selling products and never delivering product. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order

I've had nearly the exact same experience as the previous poster! I purchased a $25 voucher from Widgetlove for the flying shark swimmer through dealfind. I purchased it in November and after literally hours of trying to work through the issue, still no shark! I could go into so muchore detail about all the lies the company has told me in order to try to make excuses for there errors, butI am typing from my phone so it is time consuming.

I did also receive the ridiculous email today also that the previous poster wrote about... Even though widget live assured me it would be shipped out yesterday! They have been telling me that for tje last month and a half.I tried to contact them but their voicemail ox is always full. They do not return emails do they are essentially impossible to get a hold of! These people make me feel like I'm about to lose my mind! I just want my product I already paid for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Dealfind-Widget-love-scam-Selling-products-and-never-delivering-product-Int-825988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Has your order been received?

This was a purchased made on Dealfind for a vendor by the name of K.M Toys. KM TOYS decided to walk off on Dealfind and Widget Love assisted Dealfind in fullfilling the orders for all the customers that got ripped off by KM TOYS.

If your order was NOT RECEIVED, we will compensate you. We ship ALL our orders with tracking and will provide such details.

Please provide us with your Voucher Number so we can further assist.

Thanks!