Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: DNC — New York New York United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love Fraudulent Living Social Deal - SCAM! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livingsocial Order

I ordered make-up brushes from Widget Love through Living Social's deal on September 7th. It stated the delivery would take 2-3 weeks, and I got an email immediately saying my order was being processed. I didn't think anything of it until 5 weeks later when I hadn't heard a word from Widget Love. So I emailed them and was given a reply of "we'll send your tracking number next week". So the week after, I tried to contact them again to get the tracking number to no avail.

My efforts since then have been completely in vain - no one will respond via email, no one answers their phone and no one replies to website inquiries. I have contacted Living Social about this matter, but reports say they don't do anything. The deal is still available on the site, they need to take it down immediately and we all need to get our money back. This is highly unfair and I will not be working with Living Social ever again if this isn't rectified. I understand this isnt totally Living Socials fault, but I am curious to see how they help the victims in this matter. Ill update once I have had heard back from Living Social.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Fraudulent-Living-Social-Deal-SCAM-Internet-958747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Livingsocial Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Did you receive your order? If you have not received your order, please provide an ORDER ID so we can further assist you. We ship all our parcels with tracking, therefore we will be able to provide you with the tracking details for this order.

Thanks!