Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: bmore84 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love I have placed an order with this company on Sept 9, 2012 and STILL have not recieved my order. I tracked my order through voucher number, and it seems like my order hasnt even been sent out yet. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livingsocial Order

*Consumer Comment: Bad Business

This online store is a complete rip off!!! I placed an order with them on September 9th, 2012 and still have not received my order.  I tracked my order on their website with my voucher number and it says that its still processing what?  Processing what???  ITs only make up brushes?  WTF?  are they making them by hand or something?  The shipping policy states that they ship orders 3-4 days after it has been placed.

I have called over and over again everyday to talk to someone about my order and the status of my order but nobody ever answers the phone, EVER.  Do not buy sh*t from this store because you will be waiting forever to get it.  IF they send it.  Because I'm still waiting on my sh*t.  I will never again in my life order sh*t else from this dumb a** store.  and I hipe you all don't either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-I-have-placed-an-order-with-this-company-on-Sept-9-2012-and-STILL-have-not-r-951247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Livingsocial Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you experienced difficulty with this order. Sometimes orders are lost in transit, held at customs, etc.

Did you receive your order? If not, please provide an ORDER ID so we can further assist and compensate you accordingly. We ship all our orders with tracking, therefore we will be able to provide all tracking details.

We look forward to serving you.

Thanks!

Bad Business

AUTHOR: Vera - (United States of America)

I have had the same exact problem and I placed my order on 09/07/12. The company won't return my emails or phone calls. I've attempted to call them numerous times. BAD FOR BUSINESS AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!