Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: dsn — Chicago Illinois USA
Widget Love

Widget Love Living Social Make up brush set FRAUD, Internet

*Author of original report: Widget Love Living Social Make up brush set received

*UPDATE Employee: Makeup Brushes

On Sep 7, 2012 I purchased  a voucher though Living Social for Widget love make-up brush set. They requested 3-5 weeks for delivery, 'but usually gets into 1-2 weeks'. Well, seven weeks after still haven't got it. Tried contacting widget love with emails, phone calls but nothing worked. The more I looked to contact them the more they looked like some kind of fraud.
Tried to contact Living Social, they offered me $5 credit, and said that they cannot do anything else. Well of course after 3-5 weeks you cannot do anything else.  On their website it states that 45000 people bought that deal, wondering how many did not received it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Living-Social-Make-up-brush-set-FRAUD-Internet-959950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Widget Love Living Social Make up brush set received

AUTHOR: dsn - (USA)

The shipment was have been received and I tried to contact Ripoff Report to update the report but I  didn't got any reply.

email below:

"Dear Sir/Ma'am

On October 25, 2012 I submitted a report (Report: #959950) Complaint Review: Widget Love. Couple of days later I was contacted by
widget love and they were very sorry for the delay and they expedite the shipment and I received the item in 2 days.

I would like to update my report with information that I received the product, although I think it was because of you guys, by the way - Thanks.

Currently when I log in on ripoff report there are no reports under my profile, could you please advise me what can I do.

Sincerely,"

Makeup Brushes

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We wanted to check in to make sure you received your shipment. IF you have not received your shipment, please provide us with an ORDER ID number so we can look into your order.

We ship ALL orders with tracking numbers, therefore, we will be able to provide you with details of your shipment upon receipt of an order number.

Many thanks!