• Report: #971958

Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Susan in California — Santa Monica California United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love Said shipping was free but then charged for the free shipping Internet

*UPDATE Employee: KGB Deal

I purchased a voucher from KGB for the 24 Piece Makeup Brush set with Shipping Included. When I went to check out I had to pay $6 for shipping. When i submitted my expense report my secretary pointed out to me that shipping was free which I verified that in the title it said free shipping. I contacted Widget Love by email and they responded that the KG offer said shipping was $6. I clicked on the link from my email to my secretary and it DID say free shipping - until my browser refreshed. Then it was gone!
Either KGB or Widget Love changed the ad on KGB. I'm contacting KGB too. I have yet to see if I'll receive my product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Said-shipping-was-free-but-then-charged-for-the-free-shipping-Internet-971958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

KGB Deal

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you had trouble. As you can see from the link below, KGB does state that there will be an additional $6.00 charge to cover shipping fee's.