Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: Mikaela — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Widget Love

Widget Love Waited Two Months. Will not Refund. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Refund

I purchased an "Apple Compatible 5-in-1 Bundle Pack" on dealfind.com for $17. The item was being sold by Widget Love. I purchased it September 8th and the deal closed September 14th. The description said the item would take two to four weeks for processing and shipping. I just received my product on November 14th. That is nine weeks.

The headphones do not work properly and the cord to plug into the charging brick does not work at all. I asked them for a refund and they said they can give me store credit or send another one to me. I said that I wanted a refund. They said they will give me one if I pay to ship the item back to them and test it to make sure it really does not work.

This site has been nothing but trouble. My mother bought some sticky pads for the car from here and they were junk. I bought this and it is junk. The value they say their products are seem false, because what I received is not worth $70. The whole site seems like a sham. Do not buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Waited-Two-Months-Will-not-Refund-Internet-972912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Dealfind Refund

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that are not as satisfied with your purchase as you would have liked to be! Dealfind offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Did you approach Dealfind with this situation to receive a refund? Since the purchase was made on Dealfind.com, you would be required to inquire with Dealfind.

Further, we offer additional steps to assist and resolve your inquiry. We offered to provide you with a replacement at our expense. Please keep in mind, the purchase was not made with Widget Love directly. We offered you a replacement at our expense.

Thanks