Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Rockstar20 — Colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love Widgetlove A total scam and ripoff!! Please donot loose your money buying from here, Internet

*Author of original report: Fast reply to my compaint on here but not to my email or calls

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping 3 - 5 weeks (not days)

I placed an order on 09/09/2012 and according to their site it is still in process. I tried contacting their site since it states clearly that all shipping takes place 3-4 days after payment 100% of the time. I had bought a Livingsocial deal for a Retro kids tablet. I been leaving them voice mails and emails since 10/01/2012 and no answer or reply to neither, I googled the website and i find many other complaints on this site! I wiched i would have saved myself the hassle and investageting this site but i trusted Livingsocial to have done its homework before putting its name out there, I will no longer do buisness with them as well! I hope i can save someone else from getting screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Widgetlove-A-total-scam-and-ripoff-Please-donot-loose-your-money-buying-from-953974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Fast reply to my compaint on here but not to my email or calls

AUTHOR: Rockstar20 - (United States of America)

Its funny how quick your company can post on here but when contacted by phone or email their is no response!!! Even a single hello would of been nice!!! I will never do buisness with your company.. I was never informed it was located in china! I dont support china merchandise!!!! Wish i would had known before purchase!!

Shipping 3 - 5 weeks (not days)

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. As stated on the livingsocial offer and on the Widget Love website, the shipping policy is 3-5 weeks. Did you receive your order?

If you have not received your order, please provide us with your ORDER ID number and we will provide you with assistance and compensation. Please keep in mind we ship ALL parcels with tracking and will provide such details!

Thanks!