Complaint Review: Widget Love

Widget Love online company with deals through Living Social Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hi There

*Author of original report: Widget Love through Living Social

*UPDATE Employee: Makeup Brush Set

I purchased the deal of the 24 piece make-up brush set from Widget Love through Living Social. The deal stated to allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. It has been that long and I have not seen my purchase. I attempted to contact the company and am not able to locate the webpage. It appears the website has been deactivated. I have contacted Living Social but have not yet got a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-online-company-with-deals-through-Living-Social-Internet-970447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Hi There

AUTHOR: Widget Love Customer Service - (United States of America)

Dear valued Widget Love customer,

We are sorry to hear that you had been having difficulties contacting our customer service department. We had been experiencing a very large number of inbound customer service inquiries during this time period which may have caused a delay in response time.

We are happy to announce that our current response time on any customer service inquiries submitted to us are answered within 1-2 business days.

Once again we apologize for any previous inconveniences and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Thank you and have a great day!

Widget Love through Living Social

AUTHOR: dawnmc - (United States of America)

I have finally recieved my product from Widget Love; it took almost 6 weeks. I am not removing the complaint due to the fact that I still was not able to contact the company about the delay nor did Living Social do anything. The only response I got from anyone was the the response to this complaint.

Makeup Brush Set

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We'd be happy to help! Our website is not deactivated and we'd like to reach out to see if you have received your purchase.

If you have, we are happy to hear. If you require additional assistance, please provide your ORDER ID details and we will be sure to help you immediately.

Thanks!