Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: CC13 — San Jose California United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love widgetlove.com waited 3 months to receive/ products do not work/ no refund, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello There

Widget love or widgetlove.com is fraud! DO NOT BUY from this company!!! This company often sells cheap/fake Apple accessories on many deal sites such as Livingsocial/ Tippr/ Moolala/ Eversave!!!! I don't understand why these deal sites continue to work with Widget Love, do they not see the many online complaints about this company??? I bought a iPhone5 USB cable from a this company through a deal site.

The product took almost 3 months to reach me, it was shipped from China the package was all torn, when I opened it, the smells was horrible, the white cable was all dirty, when I charged it with my iPhone, nothing happens!! I then emailed them, no reply! I called the number on their website, it rang and rang, no one ever pick up. Finally after 2 months of e-mailing, someone emailed me back and said I have to ship the item back, which is China, in order to get a replacement!!!!! TOTAL FRAUD!!! Do not buy from this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-widgetlovecom-waited-3-months-to-receive-products-do-not-work-no-refund-In-1011248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Hello There

AUTHOR: Widget Love Customer Service - (United States of America)

Dear valued Widget Love customer,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the product you received from us. We would be more than happy to assist you further with the issues you are having with your order. Please contact us directly at the below link and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you immediately.

Alternatively, you may also contact us on our toll-free number at 1-800-990-6771 from Monday to Friday between 10 AM and 6 PM.

Thank you and have a great day!