Complaint Review: Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jayne — Adkns Texas United States of America
Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys

Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys Dealfind sold me an unusable voucher Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Order

I bought a voucher from Dealfind on November 26 for a toy to be purchased through KM Toys/Widget Love. The money was taken from my checking account that day. After almost a month and many communications with them, I still do not have my product. They even told me it had been shipped on 2 different days and the day delay was caused by the postman taking "too many eggnog breaks" because of the holiday season. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-LoveDealfindKM-Toys/internet/Widget-LoveDealfindKM-Toys-Dealfind-sold-me-an-unusable-voucher-Internet-Internet-813564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys

Dealfind Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are sorry you had trouble with this order. KM TOYS sold the Flying Shark on Dealfind and was not able to fulfill the order. Widget Love assisted Dealfind in fulfilling these orders last minute before X-MAS 2011.

Did you receive your orders? All orders are sent with tracking and we will be happy to assist and compensate if you have NOT received your order.

Please provide your voucher numbers so we can further assist.

Thanks