• Report: #962086

Complaint Review: Widget love/ living social deal

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jswan — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Widget love/ living social deal

Widget love/ living social deal Widget love/living social deal for makeup brushes No response, automated emails, 2 months later and nothing! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: livingsocial

I purchased this deal on living social almost 2 months ago. I paid for the item and was told I would receive tracking info in 2-3 days. 7 weeks later I still do not have a tracking number or any information on when, if ever my package is comin??!! Emails to the company took a week to get back to me and I received a generic auto response that still did not tell me when I am getting my brushes. Never order from widget love or living social again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-love-living-social-deal/internet/Widget-love-living-social-deal-Widget-loveliving-social-deal-for-makeup-brushes-No-respo-962086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget love/ living social deal

livingsocial

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with this order. Did you receive your shipment? If you have not, please provide your ORDER ID number so we can further assist and compensate you!

We ship ALL orders with tracking. Please provide details so we can provide you with your tracking number!

Thanks