Complaint Review: Widget love

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Reisterstown Maryland United States of America
Widget love

Widget love Widgetlove, widgetlove.com Fraud, never shipped, no communication Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livingsocial Order

I purchased the living social deal for makeup brushes through widget love on September 9, 2012. It is now October 23rd and i have yet to receive my order. I have left multiple voice messages and sent numerous emails to widget love and have not received a response. I did receive an email immediately after my order was placed providing a tracking number. I checked the tracking for weeks but only found that my order was 'processing.'. I tried to track the order today and, apparently, they no longer offer the tracking feature.

I contacted living social on October 12th and found the rep to be surprisingly helpful. He informed me that they have received many complaints about this deal. He also noted that widget love had many deals withnls now and that they were 'overwhelmed' and going through staffing changes. Frankly, i dont care about their staffing issues. Im sure they will not have to worry about these issues once they have NO BUSINESS due to the awful service they have given to thousands of customers throguhnthe ls deals! I was asked to give it another week or two. The rep emailed me after our conversation and was told to keep in contact with him via email for follow-up. The rep also told me that a refund is a possibility... We will see! It has now been over six weeks since i placed my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-love/internet/Widget-love-Widgetlove-widgetlovecom-Fraud-never-shipped-no-communication-Internet-958910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget love

Livingsocial Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We'll be glad to help you further! Did you receive your parcel? If not, can you please provide us with your ORDER ID number so we can retrieve your Tracking Number?

Thanks!