butter

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Razorback58 — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
WidgetLove

WidgetLove Living Social The Iphone accessories they sold do not fit the Iphone. When I try to call them it says no one is available and disconnects. I tried sending them a msg from their webpage under "contact us", but it Internet

*UPDATE Employee: For Apple

I bought the product that WidgetLove described on LivingSocial as "Apple" accessory kit for the Iphone.  Charger, car charger etc.  It took it 5 weeks to get here and of course was poor quality and not "Apple".  It also will not fit my Iphone 4S, the plastic casing around the charger is too large and will not let it connect.  I have tried call them at the number on their website and it says no one is available and disconnets.  I tried contacting them through their wesite, but I always get an error message so not able to contact them that way either.  I was so worried with them having my credit card number that I called and had the number changed, seeing as I felt they are a scam.  Luckily I was only out $17.00, will not try to get my money back because I do not want them having any of my credit card numbers.  I just consider myself lucky that this is all I bought and will never purchase from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WidgetLove/internet/WidgetLove-Living-Social-The-Iphone-accessories-they-sold-do-not-fit-the-Iphone-When-I-t-969260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WidgetLove

For Apple

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We regret to hear that you had trouble with your Apple Accessory Kit. These are designed for Apple 4/4S 30PIN and other 30PIN Apple devices, except for iPads.

Is there a factory defect? Did you reach out to Widget Love Support about this defect for a replacement? Widget Love does have a policy that will replace defective items at the expense of Widget Love.

Please provide your Order ID so we can further assist you!

Thanks