Complaint Review: WidgetLove

• Reported By: LD — Hampton Virginia United States of America
WidgetLove

WidgetLove Scam via Livingsocial deal, never received item , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Tracking number provided

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! thats for sure. Save your time, energy and money.

I like many others, purchased the Living Social deal for an 18 piece make-up brush set.  The deal said it would be several weeks for delivery, however it has far surpassed that time frame.
Their website states most purchases will be processed within 2-3 business days, which, 8 weeks later is obviously not the case.

I did email them twice, to which I got a generic automated email in response. My last email to them said that it was unacceptable how they deal with their turnaround and lack of communication or response when trying to track packages. I did mention I was going to complain to LivingSocial, and file a complaint with BBB and I wanted my money back.

I did contact LivingSocial, who have given me a credit to my account, I didnt get my money back, but at least I got it back in a voucher/LS credit.

** I got an email today from the company, giving me a tracking number, along with a 50% off my next purchase, via a code.... tempting as it may be - I'm not so stupid to order from them twice.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! thats for sure. Save your time, energy and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WidgetLove/internet/WidgetLove-Scam-via-Livingsocial-deal-never-received-item-Internet-957422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WidgetLove

Tracking number provided

AUTHOR: Widgetlove - (United States of America)

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry to hear about your concerns, however, we answer to 100% of our customer service tickets.  If you were "scammed" in any way, you would not have been given a tracking number, or received any communication from our CS team.  The use of this term is entirely inaccurate and offensive to the staff who work very hard in our company to serve you.

Please take into consideration, there are many reasons a parcel can be delayed; customs clearance, usps issues, lost in transit, wrong address etc... This happens to less than 1-2% of our customers with a first shipment and mostly the issues are out of our control.  We ship over 100,000 parcels monthly and guarantee each customer will get their order regardless of the problem.

If you have a tracking number or proof that you have't received your parcel, please provide it on this forum and I will gladly provide you with the shipping history/record.

Most of our parcels deliver within 2-3 weeks, but we are also very clear to allow 3-5 weeks in case of any transit or customs delays.  In the event a parcel takes more than 5 weeks and usps or canada post have no updates, we automatically reship that customer at our expense.

We are happy to assist you and answer any other questions you may have.

Management,