Complaint Review: Widgetlove

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: ToniW1216 — Wilmington Delaware
Widgetlove

Widgetlove I bought the deal from living social for widget love for a professional set of makeup brushes. I claimed the voucher on the widget love website. I got an order confirmation, but never received the product Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hi there

I ordered a voucher from living social to widget love. The voucher was for a 24 piece makeup brush set. I ordered the product from the site using the voucher. I received an order number and order email confirmation. This item was ordered in October 2013. It's been 5 months and I never received my order. I called and emailed customer service and never got a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widgetlove/internet/Widgetlove-I-bought-the-deal-from-living-social-for-widget-love-for-a-professional-set-of-1035170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widgetlove

Hi there

AUTHOR: Widget Love Customer Service - ()

Dear Valued Widget Love Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the issue you have experienced in contacting us and receiving your order. All of our e-mail inquiries are responded within 1-2 business days, and we do have operating hours of Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM EST. We have a functioning phone number of 1 800 990 6771 where we have multiple representatives willing to take your call.

We would like you to receive the item that you paid for. Could you please provide us with the order number you were provided from our website so that we can assist you further?

We have provided a convenient link for you to contact us directly, and that link can be found below.

Thank you and have a great day!