Complaint Review: Widgetlove

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Nibor — Stonewall Manitoba
Widgetlove

Widgetlove I ordered a product in December and have not received it, they said they would send me a refund in Feb and I dont have that either, they keep saying the payment is in the mail , Internet

I ordered an IPAD charging system in December and delivery was 6 to 8 weeks. In Feb I had not received it and emailed them about it.

I was told that the product was lost and they would ship me another one and to expect it in 6 to 8 weeks. I then told them to cancel the order and send me my money back. At that time I was told I should have the money in two weeks.

I waited two weeks and no refund so I contacted them again and was told I would have the refund by March 28. That date went by so I contacted them again and was told that the payment is in the mail.

Today is April 16 and I still dont have the refund

[#CNI-9273?7] Ticket replied: Order 100214260

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widgetlove/internet/Widgetlove-I-ordered-a-product-in-December-and-have-not-received-it-they-said-they-would-1043626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widgetlove