Complaint Review: Widgetlove.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — British Columbia Canada
Widgetlove.com

Widgetlove.com Widgetlove.com never sent my order... this is totally a SCAM!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Makeup Brushes

I purchased a 24 pieces make up brush set from Widget Love through Living Social in August. I placed my order on Widgetlove.com in the end of August, it's been almost 2 months but I still haven't received my order, and the tracking number they gave me was not valid at all. I've emailed Widgetlove, and 10 days later they said my parcel was experiencing custom delay, (However, if it was held by custom, I should still be able to track my shippment through Canada Post website, rather than getting a "NOT FOUND" message from Canada Post.)  I've tried to request a refund from Living Social which they refused to grant my request.

Now, I am so disappointed and lost my trust to Living Social.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widgetlovecom/internet/Widgetlovecom-Widgetlovecom-never-sent-my-order-this-is-totally-a-SCAM-Internet-957299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widgetlove.com

Makeup Brushes

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Did you receive your order? Please provide us with your ORDER ID so we can further assist you.

Thanks