Complaint Review: Widgets N Things

• Reported By: DMiller — Suwanee Georgia
Widgets N Things
Internet USA

Widgets N Things DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Internet

Horrible experence with this company! I purchased iPhone 5 adapters through Deal Chicken (like Groupon). I took over a month to receive my order. I tried calling several times over several days to check on my order and always got a voice message that they "are experiencing extremely high call volume at this time". Once I received my order, the adapters were crap! I got messages on my phone that said "Charging is not supported with this device." If I giggled it, sometimes it would work. After a few days, the Lightning plug that goes into the iPhone 5 came out of the adapter entirely, remaining in my phone. After calling several more times, I complained to Deal Chicken. They contacted the company and I finally got an email reply. They said they do not issue refunds. I could send the product back for testing (I sent it Certified Mail at my expense). If it was found defective, they promised to replace it immediately. If they determined it worked, they said they would send the original b ack to me. I have USPS confirmation that they received it on April 8, 2013. They have not responded via mail, email or phone. I don't want anyone else to waste their money buying products from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widgets-N-Things/internet/Widgets-N-Things-DONT-BUY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-1048788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widgets N Things