Complaint Review: Wiginchina seller on Dhgate

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: baby_hairs — Ocala Florida United States of America
Wiginchina seller on Dhgate

Wiginchina seller on Dhgate seller on Dhgate , Internet

I am extremely disgusted that Dhgate allows sellers like this on their site. Dhgate likes to liken themselves as the Chinese ebay but with Paypal taking away their partnership with them and their shady business practices they will never be. I bought hair extensions from a wholesaler on Dhgate.com by the name of WiginChina. I will repeat several times in this paragraph, STAY WAY FROM WIGINCHINA! They are scam artists who took my money and I have yet to hear from them. I am still in a dispute process with them through Paypal which started on October 18 and it is now December 17th. I have sent the hair back to them yet they will not answer any of my emails that I have sent to them since day 1 of my dissatisfaction. I had to contact Paypal just to get a return address to send the hair back. I contacted Wiginchina the very same day I opened my package that the hair was not virgin and had tangling and shedding so it was WELL within the return policy listed on their page. Even though I entrusted this seller enough with Paypal and not use a credit card online I am highly upset how Dhgate upholds this behavior from one of their sellers. I contacted Dhgate telling them the whole story and they told me to contact dhgate patrol, which I did. Dhgate patrol told me to contact another department and then that dept told me to contact another dept. They just passed me along and here we are two months later and Wiginchina are still up selling their nappy fake hair. Wiginchina are not upstanding, dishonest and I will NEVER purchase from them or dhgate again. Please take heed of my experience and stay away from Wiginchina!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wiginchina-seller-on-Dhgate/internet/Wiginchina-seller-on-Dhgate-seller-on-Dhgate-Internet-983453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wiginchina seller on Dhgate