qualified

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: adam — Chatsworth California United States of America
Wigo Clinic
8446 Lee Highway Faifax, Virginia United States of America

Wigo Clinic Rob, Scott Quoted 2 days, took a month and phone returned physically damaged and not operating properly - no refund. Faifax, Virginia

Simply nightmare experience.   My Galaxy Note became locked and I called the Fairfox office and told them I wanted it unlocked and upgraded to Jellybean and could they do it?  They told me they could 'no problem' it would take '2 days' and cost $50.00.

After three weeks I was begging to get the phone back after they told me it was repaired.  I was told it would be sent that day and then 5 days later got an email saying it had just been despatched.

So in total, after a month I get the phone back, the glass is chipped on the bottom right of the phone where it had been banged or dropped and the copy of Jellybean that I was told by 'Scott' worked perfectly does not work, it drains the battery in 4 hours, the texting does not work and it keeps freezing.  When I complained to Scott he told me to send him photographic evidence of the damage to the phone and he said 'we will take care of you'.  I sent it and no response to my email, I called and was told he would call back and never did.  I emailed him again on the faulty copy of Jellybean...no response.  I asked for a refund...no response.

I called the General Manager today at the Fairfax office and all he did was lie and say they had the phone for just over a week and 'you avoided contact from us' which was sheer nonsense.  He then said that the software upgrade was a free bonus despite I asked for it before I got the quote and stated that all the problems with it 'you asked for'.

He just spent the whole time on the phone trying to rationalize terrible service as the customers fault.

Reported to credit card company.

Never touch Wigo Clinic, I know have a damaged and faulty phone that I cannot even sell thanks to their gross misconduct.

Disgusting organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wigo-Clinic/Faifax-Virginia-22031/Wigo-Clinic-Rob-Scott-Quoted-2-days-took-a-month-and-phone-returned-physically-damaged-a-977854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wigo Clinic