Complaint Review: Wigsalon.com

Wigsalon.com
California Internet United States of America

Wigsalon.com Wigsalon.com Will Rip You Off Used Wigs internet

*UPDATE Employee: Non mono top wigs

*Author of original report: Wig is not parted

*UPDATE Employee: The wig Construction is not defective

On 02/01/2013 I ordered a wig from this company. On their site you are able to view the color selection you want on other wigs to see if its the color you want. I Ordered a wig in the color that said it was Auburn Sugar. When I clicked Auburn Sugar this very pretty light frosted color came up on the screen. Perfect. Well not so fast.  While waiting on my wig I compared the same wig on other sites to see the different price range it sold in and when I saw the color I thought was Auburn Sugar I noticed it was a dark reddish highlighted color. I instantly wrote the company and advised them that I believe the color I picked on their site may have been wrong. Instantly Barb wrote me back and said yes there was a error in the color and when my new wig shows up we will just do a return. Great. The wig shows up and yes its a reddish color so I return it and after searching through many wigs and being told that every wig I wanted was not in my color choice I advised Barb that I just wanted a refund. [continued below]....
..... I was told that I had to pay or refund fee and a restocking fee. Finally after not wanting to loose my money I picked a wig in a color I liked and said done with it. The wig shows up several weeks later and for one its not the right color and for two the complete top off the wig is covered in frizz and even bares bald spots. The cap is showing and there is no way this wig can be worn. I contacted them again and this time was told that wigs come with frizz and I can cut the frizz if I am that upset and that I need more knowledge on wigs before I buy one. I have worn wigs for over 5 years. I know my wigs. I was not allowed a refund either. They have a policy if the tags are removed no refund. Well this time they triple wrapped the tags around the wig making it that the only way to view it was to unwrap the tags What they did not realize was that top of the wig was still very clear to see and I was able to unwrap the tags but keep the still attached. Another thing is the box the second wig came in was the same box from the first one I returned because the inside of the box said color red just like the first one. This company will not refund your money and make it look like you have no knowledge of wigs at all. They believe frizz and holes in the cap are normal. This wig is used I mean very used and looks like random pieces of wigs where sewed together. Now the wig sits in a box in my closet and will never be able to be worn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wigsaloncom/internet/Wigsaloncom-Wigsaloncom-Will-Rip-You-Off-Used-Wigs-internet-1023301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wigsalon.com

Non mono top wigs

AUTHOR: WigSalon - (United States of America)

The latest picture added by customer now shows a picture of the wig I assume, "finger styled", which looks much different from the first picture she showed accentuating what she called "defect". Your pictures show exactly how a wig that does not have a monofilament top is supposed to look like.

You are right, there's no point in arguing over a wig that a product that is not defective, a product that was double inspected before shipping to you. If you insist in not wearing a perfectly fine wig, then we always suggest donating to a charitable association that is tax deductible. You will not only be making a good deed but you will recover your monies that you think you have lost.

Wig is not parted

AUTHOR: just4angela - (United States of America)

Just want it to be known that the photo does not show the wig parted by me at all. The photo is the top of the wig pulled directly out of the box. I did not part this wig in any fashion. The photo was taken as the wig appeared when bought and how the wig is still today. Also I am shocked to hear that a wig covered in frizz and loose hair with gaps all over it are normal. Not small gabs in the cap but large caps bearing many bald spots. I would love nothing more  to be able to wear this wig I paid for. It is useless to try to argue with this company because no matter how right you are this company will do nothing to fix the problem.. Thank you

The wig Construction is not defective

AUTHOR: WigSalon - (United States of America)

After lengthy email exchange with this customer, it was explained to her the different types of wig cap constructions. The wig that she purchased does not allow parting of the hair anywhere she wants to as the construction is not made with a monofilament top. I am sure long time wig wearers who wear mono top wigs will know this. The picture shows the customer parting the hair directly in line with the weft.  This is not where the part should be.  The best option is the zig-zag part for a non mono top wig, which is how we show it styled. The wig is not defective. the "holes" she is speaking of are the wefts of the cap, anyone who claims to wear wigs that long knows what the wefting on capless wigs looks like. In order to wear the hair parted in a straight line as she shows, she would have to have purchased a monofilament  multi directional top. The "frizz" is typical on non mono top wigs as well, it has the purpose of a tease to lift the hair and give it enough height to hide the cap. Again, it's the type of construction, it's not a defect. These are some of the differences between a wig that cost less and one that cost more. The internet today offer a multitude of resources for any one to do their homework prior to making a decision, including very helpful videos, articles etc. which we strongly support and recommend. We are also available to answer any questions any one may have, regardless if a purchase is completed or not. Even if the answer is not readily available, we research so we can have an answer for that existing or prospective customer, and the proof of this is in our hundreds of repeat and faithful customers. This report proves that It's easier to complain than to try to learn.

card