Hello.It is said that we learn by our mistakes,and the mistake that I made I would like to share here.I was a contributor to the Wikipedia, the so called encyclopedia that anybody can edit. But little did I know that my contributions were going to be stolen from me, rewritten, and I would have no say so in the matter.
I contributed to a certain article,the facts that I contributed were not told in the article up to that point.I went back on there a few hours later, and found them deleted. I then rentered them,only to find them gone again.So,I figured that OK,they didn't want those facts entered and forgot about it.But,a few days later,I found that a Wikipedia editor had taken my facts,added a bunch of hogwash to them,and reposted it.I was enraged,and quickly removed it.
They then put it back.I tried removing it again,and received a warning that if I were to remove stuff from the Wikipedia,I risk becoming banned.I was very enraged.They stole from me! I want to also expose another deception that they practice. They claim that anybody can edit the Wikipedia,but they don't mention this key fact. Everything that you add 75%of the time gets removed. The other 25% of the time, it gets stolen by them.
I am not going to seek legal action against those thieves,but shame on them.Everybody, it is best to avoid the Wikipedia.Shame on you,Wikipedia,you are a bunch of lying literal thieves.I will NEVER EVER read any stolen information from that website again.