Complaint Review: Wild Blue Communications

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Dudley North Carolina
Wild Blue Communications
wildblue.net Internet U.S.A.

Wild Blue Communications Wild Blue Communications will rip you off and show no mercy. Internet Internet

I also found myself in a delimma, in August of 2007. We had moved and ATT didn't have Hi Speed DSL available yet. We have a business and the internet is important to us.

We have Dish Satallite so I decided to go with Wild Blue after being given it as an alternative. What a huge mistake. By the time I paid for the equipment, setup and installer, I had over $400 invested.

When the equipment arrived and the man came to install it he had a terrible time getting it to come up. The signal kept dropping off and when he did finally get it up, it was up long enough for me to sign my life away for a year by typing one key. Now, I am 64 yrs old and ADD, I don't do well under stress and the installer was pushing to get everything done. Who has time to read the fine print, and believe me, it is so fine you need a magnifying glass to read it.

After the installer left, I got my email established, and some other things then shut down the computer. It took a week to get it back up, not only that but I was on the phone constantly trying to get tech help. I have to admit by this time I was getting really riled up. I let them know that I will praise to the heavens a company that I am satisfied with and will without abandon let everyone know what I think of a company that doesn't live up to industry standards.It is very slow service, I might just as well of used a land line. The service really stinks.

We rehab houses and move a lot. Guess what, it will cost me $179. everytime I move and the contract is renewed for another year. It is like the old company store, you never get out of debt. Why would I want to keep renewing my contract with a company that has such a lousy service?

I wrote a nice letter explaining the problem and asking very nicely if they would cancel the contract. They had some poor nobody call me and tell me, "no".

I hope that this will keep someone else from making a huge, costly mistake. I haven't given up yet, I am going to the FCC and the State's Attorney Gen'ls office, what ever it takes to put a stop to their bilking the public.

Dudley, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Blue-Communications/internet/Wild-Blue-Communications-Wild-Blue-Communications-will-rip-you-off-and-show-no-mercy-Inte-303149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Blue Communications