interference

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: jhoward — meeker Colorado United States of America
Wild Blue

Wildblue.com complete rip-off and liars Internet

*Author of original report: Still no money

Living in a very small town with not many choices of internet providers, I called Wild Blue. They told me how fast they were and all the support they had. Needless to say, I believed them. It cost me $100 to get hooked up and $69 a month for a service that was slower than dial up. I called on a weekly basis to see what the problem was, never getting an answer except that they were doing the best they could do. We moved closer to town and cancelled our service with Wild Blue. Not only did they charge a ridiculous cancellation fee, they were rude because we were cancelling. Wild Blue sent me a box to send equipment back. During the move, I was run over by a truck. The equipment took a little longer to send back due to not being able to move. Wild Blue charged my checking account $308.72 which I first off did not authorize, and second, neve received a notice, phone call, e-mail telling me what they were doing. I CAN NOT afford to have money just dissapear from my account. Being my medical situation right now, there is not an income coming in from me. I called Wild Blue and they basically told me it was not their problem. I had a neighbor that I do not even know send back the equipment, called Wild Blue with the tracking number. They told me that I will get my money back in a couple weeks. What?  I decided to e-mail the owner of the company, and.......the e-mail is restricted. What customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Blue/internet/Wildbluecom-complete-rip-off-and-liars-Internet-655280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Blue

Still no money

AUTHOR: jhoward - (United States of America)

I once again contacted Wild Blue. Still no refund on monies taken from my account illegally. They are soooo unprofessional.