Complaint Review: Wild Life Marchals

Wild Life Marchals
Tampa , Florida USA

Wild Life Marchals - Travis Schlegel Crooks and Liars Tampa Florida

BEWARE OF WILD LIFE MARSHALS LLC

BEWARE OF THE PHRASE (DO NOT TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS)

Travis Schlegel the liar OWNER.

This person knocked on my door saying :

Do you know that you have bats on your roof? I can remove your bats for $900 only.

Me : I can not afford paying such a big money

Him: I will give you a discount so pay me $700 but do not tell your neighbors because I charged them way higher

My job is guaranteed for life and if you ever get bats again just call me and I will come to fix it again for free.

I asked him if he is licensed, he said : I do not need a license for wild animal removal.

I agreed and paid him $700 by check.

Few weeks later, the bats were back on my roof so I have tried contacting him for over a month but he was not answering his cell or returning my calls. What a rip off. He just hit and run.

I decided to file a complaint with Consumer Protection. Unfortunately, they were not able to reach him either and could not help me by any means.

The DO NOT TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS phrase should have alerted me there is something wrong.

At the end, I had to hire another company and paid $650.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Life-Marchals/Tampa-Florida/Wild-Life-Marchals-Travis-Schlegel-Crooks-and-Liars-Tampa-Florida-1137744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Life Marchals