• Report: #205432

• Submitted: Thu, August 10, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Tarawa Terrace North Carolina
Wild Party Girls, GPW
PO Box 34213 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Wild Party Girls, GPW rip off Los Angeles California

Husband called to get a " Girls Gone Wild" rip off video set for 8.99 plus tax. He was not asked if he wanted to join the membership but they had assumed he did. My husband then called to cancelle thye membership he did not agree to. He was told that in order from him to cancelle his membership that they had to ship him the rest of the membership and he had to mail it back with a proof that he had sent it. I personally took it to the post office and mailed it to them and it cost me about ten dollars to do so. As soon as I got home from the post office I called the company and told them that it had been mailed off and that I was expecting my money. I was then promised that my money would be in no latter than ten days. Well here it is almost a month later and no money was refunded. I called this company back and urged them to give me my money back and they said that they could not do that unless they knew that I had indeed sent them the package. They then gave me there fax number and I had told them that I still wanted my money back asap. They then told me that If I was going to get my money back that it was going to take an additional 30-60 days. Oh No bad thing to tell me. I then got very Irrate and told them that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. They had advised me that there was no one there like that. That is when things turned for the worse. I had advised them that they had been reported for fruad and there was an ongoing investigation form the research I had done on them. I also told them that I would be contacting every media that I can to let everyone know that they are a fraud and a big rip off. There was no response from him at all. The gentleman then told me that as far as this is concerned that there is nothing more that I can do. Well he was wrong. Not only am I reporting him on here I am infact going o find other ways to report him to get the message out that they are a rip off and that no one should get there product at all. The kicker off all this is that my husband did not like these videos any way because all they were was girls taking their tops off. He could see that at home everyday, So I am writing this in hopes that people would really avoid getting anything from them because it is only a major headache to even get involved with this company.

Tarawa Terrace, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Party-Girls-GPW/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Wild-Party-Girls-GPW-rip-off-Los-Angeles-California-205432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Party Girls, GPW