Complaint Review: Wild Party Girls WPG Products International

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Wild Party Girls WPG Products International
PO Box 34213 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Wild Party Girls, WPG Videos, WPG Products International Cancellation package rip-off!! Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: So, have you learned your lesson about your credit card?

I ordered the first set of these videos a while back for a friend of mine who didn't have a credit card. They arrived and I gave them to him. About a week later, I recieved another one. I gave this one to my friend too, assuming it was just another $8 charge. This happened for a good while until I found out that I was being charged roughly $25 per vidoe I was recieving.

I finally found a the number to call them and decided to cancel. I called and the representative I spoke with looked up my information and told me that she was cancelling my order. I found this to be very easy and was happy.

She then informed me that she was going to send me out a cancellation package with some hardcore videos. Then, she proceeded to describe to me the content of these videos in extremely graphic detail. I am not a prude by any means and wasn't overly bothered by this, but I did see this as very unprofessional and could see how it could be offending to others.

Then, she told me that they were going to be creditting my account $100. I asked, "Wait, you are going to give me $100 for cancelling?" She told me yes. Then a lightbulb went off in my head so I asked her if I was going to be charged for the cancellation package. She told me, "Well sir, we are giving you $100." I told her that this didn't answer my question. She then told me that the cancellation package cost $139. I then asked her, "So you are going to charge me $40?" She said, "No, we are giving you $100 and then charging you $139." This pissed me off because she was trying to trick me.
I told her that I didn't want the cancellation package and not to send it or charge my account. She told me, "I am sorry, but it has already been done." I said, "No it hasn't because I never authorized this charge." She says, "There is nothing I can do, it has already been shipped." This made me immediately angry so I said, raising my voice, "There is no way it could have been shipped, we have only been on the phone for three minutes!" She said, "There is nothing I can do, it has already been processed." I said, "No it hasn't, unprocess it right now. There will be nothing further charged to my account!" She started talking down to me asking, "What don't you understand?" We argued back and forth for a few minutes, with her repeating the same, what don't you understand, line over and over again. Then she said, "Your order has been cancelled," and then hung up on me.

Furious, I called back and got a different person. He looked up my account and told me, "your account has been cancelled and your cancellation package has been processed." I told him that this was exactly my problem and that I didn't want the cancellation package. He told me, "But it has already been processed sir." I told him, trying to be as cordial as possible because he is just the messenger, "I told the last lady, who was rude, condescending, and unproffesional, that I didn't want this package and that I was not going to be charged anything further." He told me to hold on and transferred me. The next thing that I hear is, "What don't you understand?!?" He had transferred me back to the same horrible person. I told her to give me a cancellation number, which she did, her verbal verification that I was not being sent the cancellation package, which she also did. I asked her, "Is everyone there treat customers so badly?" Which she responded to me saying, "I don't know, I can't speak for everyone else." Incredible. She pretty much affirmed that she was horrible at customer service. I hung up and checked my account and so far haven't been charged anything for the cancellation package. This is, by far, the worst customer service I have ever seen in my entire life. Incredible.....

Tyler
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Party-Girls-WPG-Products-International/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Wild-Party-Girls-WPG-Videos-WPG-Products-International-Cancellation-package-rip-off-Lo-224032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Party Girls WPG Products International

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

Your friend may have been aware of this scam, or he would have obtained his own credit card, and figures you'll eat it because of embarrassment. Nice friend. This is an old scam, the GGW videos were the first, I think. You'd better watch your card statements closely from now on, or maybe change your account number, because this is just the beginning.