Complaint Review: Wild Side Pet Store

• Reported By: sleepingdead — sumner Washington United States of America
Wild Side Pet Store
puyallup, Washington United States of America

Wild Side Pet Store Horrible Store!!! ! puyallup, Washington

*Consumer Comment: What the h**l are you talking about Charles?

*Consumer Comment: Just ignore ken he loves to start fights he is planted on this site to bother and demean consumers and bully do not give him what he wants he is a ripoff report thug

This place has been nothing but problems for a few people i know and myself!! When I first found this store I was amazed by all the cool animals they had and I spent so much money there (in the thousands of dollars) . Then the first time I needed actual help ordering something they said ok and "ordered" it . They told me 2 weeks so I came back no we don't have that yet , Another week nothing . So I talked to the manager and apparently it was never actually ordered? Ok mistakes are made . So I bought it online . After getting over it I went back to order something else through them SAME  THING HAPPENED!!! OK whatever so don't order through them fine .

Then I bought A pet in there , two days later I brought him to the vet for the free vet visit they offer . The vet told me he was diseased and put him on antibiotics , he died a few days later. Maybe a freak accident right? how could they have known? the vet told me it should have been noticeable to someone that handles pets daily. Anyways I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I Bought another pet (different species ) here about a month later . It lasted 1 week . I felt guilty like maybe I killed it , but I have so much experience with exotic animals that have lived to full life expectancy and past . I just quit dealing with them for about a year .

Then one day we were driving past the store and i decided to drop in and see if they had anything new . I made the mistake of buying a pair of lizards "on sale" . The female died that night when we got home and the male died the next day. Now certainly that was nothing I could have caused. This place obviously has animal health problems . I have a few friends who won't buy here because of similar circumstances. Besides that the manager is very nice . She isn't as knowledgable as she thinks she is , and a lot of the stuff she says is proven wrong with research , but nice none the less. The staff however is very uneducated and mostly rude. I suggest avoiding this place and finding another place to shop!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Side-Pet-Store/puyallup-Washington-/Wild-Side-Pet-Store-Horrible-Store-puyallup-Washington-788449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Side Pet Store

What the h**l are you talking about Charles?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Are you just anticipating I'll post on this Report?

Is this "pet buyer" somehow related to you?...same bad luck.  ;)

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Just ignore ken he loves to start fights.   He is planted on this site to bother and demean consumers and bully do not give him what he wants.  He is a thug.