qualified

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Wildtangent Gamer — United States of America
Wild Tangent

Wild Tangent Online games , Internet

After enjoying the WildTangent Game "the godfather-five familes" for a few days, I opted to buy additional tokens to enhance the experience. I was able to purchase the additional "diamonds" from ingame successfully, I went back to the game to find my account was completely gone, as well as my "real" money. After multiple attempts to contact the company for a refund, I was repeatedly stonewalled and was told that they "...are not affiliated with Trailpay, so unfortunately there isn't much we can do...." according to Benedict (no last name provided) from customer support of WildTangent Inc. Trailpay of course said that they delivered and I do have a receipt from them. What I do not have anymore is an account with WildTangent. All I have is that my email is linked to an existing account that I have no access to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Tangent/internet/Wild-Tangent-Online-games-Internet-982626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Tangent