Complaint Review: Wild Wings

• Reported By: Unhappy — My Town California
Wild Wings
2101 South Highway 61 Lake City, Minnesota USA

Wild Wings Collections poor product and misinformation Lake City Minnesota

Several years ago I bought a calendar frame that had a wooden peg to hold up the calendar. I thought it was great. I have placed many calendars in it over the years. Several years later I bought another frame and was very disappointed in it because I am unable to find calendars to fit it and it was made in China. I thought it was flemsy and cheap. I bought another frame from you and your web site said that certain calendars would fit the frame so I bought a calendar to go with it. When I opened it up I found that it does not fit the calendar that you said it would fit.

I am extremely unhappy with your description of the product and how you lied about which calendars fit the frame The calendar I bought from you does not fit the frame. The frame is smaller than the calendar. I am also unhappy that you no longer can acheive to stock quality products like you once did. Just take me off you mailing list. I don't ever want anything from you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Wings/Lake-City-Minnesota-55041/Wild-Wings-Collections-poor-product-and-misinformation-Lake-City-Minnesota-1108964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Wings