Complaint Review: WildBlue/ViaSat Exede, WildBlue

• Reported By: thisworld — salem Alabama United States of America
WildBlue/ViaSat Exede, WildBlue
349 Inverness Drive South Englewood, Colorado United States of America

WildBlue/ViaSat Exede, WildBlue FRAUD fraud Englewood, Colorado

I am writing because a company that was told to me by direct TV the name of the company we were told is viastat. On 01032013 a guy came out to hook up service well that same day when i came back home and he was done putting in the service i went to my email only to find a email from the company about a contract when i opened the email i was shocked to find my name on it.I also had concerns about the way they did payment they took from my account without letting me know on the same day they put in the service because i had already paid them.

I never signed a contract so i called the company and they sent out another contract and i have not signed that one either because i was told someone would be calling me about the matter.i did email the company about questions on the contract and they never got back to on that either so i did not sign a contract. I was lucky because the next day the same man was hooking up someone elses product and he almost got them too the same way he did us. I was able to video tape him stating that i did not have to sign a contract because there was nothing for me to sign. then he said the system was down so i could not sign and i know that is fraud and i need help.

I feel like we should not get burned like that we have just fixed our credit and we should have been given the chance to make a choice on over looking or knowing that there was a contract to be signed at all we are so shocked at what has happed to us.Thank you all so much.They have put us in a situation we choose not to be in and now we will be paying money to company for two years for no reason because of them.But i wont allow that to happen.sad part is i was not even home when he signed the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WildBlueViaSat-Exede-WildBlue/Englewood-Colorado-80112/WildBlueViaSat-Exede-WildBlue-FRAUD-fraud-Englewood-Colorado-1014017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WildBlue/ViaSat Exede, WildBlue