Complaint Review: WildTangent Games

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lorrae — Holland Park West Internet Australia
WildTangent Games

WildTangent Games WildTangent - Unauthorised use of Credit Card and inability to cancel account, Internet

Wild Tangent games is a blatant scam. I initially signed both of my children up for a 6 month account and then started mysteriously receiving Discs in the mail and charges on my credit card.  The discs are addressed to me personally, yet I do not have an account with Wild Tangents. They have  used my credit card details without my permission and authorisation as well as send us products we did not order.

When I've tried to cancel my childs account [ after the 6 month sign up], it first allows this to be done but then mysteriously resigns the account. I have tried to cancel it again and now it is demanding I pay the contract out in full [ a contract I did not agree to]. There is also no mechanism for removing my credit card details from their site, it simply over rides any changes you try and make.

I have contacted them to resolve and they supply me with mis information. Do NOT use this site or allow your children to sign up for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WildTangent-Games/internet/WildTangent-Games-WildTangent-Unauthorised-use-of-Credit-Card-and-inability-to-cancel-a-965271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WildTangent Games