Complaint Review: Wildblue Communations Inc

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jeffery — Sharon Pennsylvania United States of America
Wildblue Communations Inc
349 Inverness Dr South Ing 80112 Engelwood, Colorado United States of America

Wildblue Communations Inc Exede They have the worst customer service I har come in contact with EVER, They tell you have a Payment agreement anad they tell you after the have suppenced your service they offer no payment agggrements Engelwood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Not all True

*UPDATE Employee: Exede Service

I have only them for a mouth and they told me when I signed up that farmville would not eat my data allowance fast, well with in 1 week I had to jump up one more level, of course more money then i purchased an additional data 1 gb for 10 bucks and then it was gone in i day, all i do is play farmville , so the next  day one more for 10 bucks then the next day my service is suspended.  due to lack of payment . I was under the impression that I was OK until, Mar 3rd, I have some sever health problems I paid on the 1st or the 3rd. It has been about 27 hours and still my service is not turned back on. They have one person working in the reconnection department. No wounder their Customer Service is a one on a scale 1-10 One being the lowest, The sad part is they don't care and you can not speak to anyone higher up in the organization,  their phone numbers are disconnected. DON'T USE THEM I AM STUCK WITH A TWO YEAR CONTRACT and I can not wait for it to end. I will be a long two years. I am now up to level 3 and of course more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Communations-Inc/Engelwood-Colorado-80116/Wildblue-Communations-Inc-Exede-They-have-the-worst-customer-service-I-har-come-in-cont-1018552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Communations Inc

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Not all True

AUTHOR: Violet - ()

I wouldn't nor do I know anyone else who would tell someone that Farm Ville wouldnt take up data fast. That's just common sense. Thats like saying if I drive a hundred miles per hour, is it going to use up my gas fast? Uhh... Yeah. & yes , again of course if you upgrade your package it will cost more money as with nearly anything else in life. You seem to be surprised about this?  Yes of course if you dont pay your bill on time more than likely as with any company you will have your service interupted. Thats the customers responsablity always&if you payed your bill&it took 27 hours for the service to turn back on, that's highly uncommon. It takes less than an hour in most cases. Yes the service does have limits but that is clearly stated in the contract that you signed out of your own volition that noone forced you to do. Yes its a two year agreement, this is also that is something that is pretty common now adays. If you play online games, yes that will take up data faster than most other activites. That's called streaming, its not the same as typical web browsing, understand? Ok &also its a satelite internet company. what do you expect? The signal has to travel 80 miles round trip in order for the signal to get back your computer. Also no we have more than 1 person working in the reconnect department&we do care or at least I do. Have a nice day.

Exede Service

AUTHOR: Exede Nick - (United States of America)

I would be happy to have this investigated for you in order to find a suitable resolution. Can you please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with the name and phone number that are on your account. We will review the situation and follow-up with you to get this resolved. Thank you.