Complaint Review: Wildblue Communications

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: Wyvonne — Taylor Texas United States of America
Wildblue Communications
349 Inverness Drive South Internet United States of America

Wildblue Communications ViaSat Corp WildBlue stole money from my bank account for two months after I stopped service Internet

On February 28, 2012 I discontinued service with WildBlue Communications as provider of my internet. I live in the country. This is a satellite which was extremely slow, and often I lost service due to weather in another part of the country.

When I signed the contract with them they would only accept a credit or debit card number and the payments were automatic, so when I discontinued they still had my card number. My problem is that this week I discovered the company has continued taking automatic payments from my account, $81.74 on March 29 and $53.97 on April 30.

I have the ticket number and confirmation number I was given. The ticket was to show the early termination fee had been waived. I called on 5/6 and spoke with Sequoia who gave me a refund ticket number and told me to call back.

On 5/7 I called and spoke to Supervisor Ricky who told me I should receive the refund within 24 hours. I have not received the refund. My purpose in writing this is to warn customers of the danger this can happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Communications/internet/Wildblue-Communications-ViaSat-Corp-WildBlue-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-for-two-mont-880765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Communications