unexpected

Complaint Review: Wildblue Interner

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Kimberly — Big Spring Texas U.S.A.
Wildblue Interner
349 Inverness Road South Englewod, Colorado United States of America

Wildblue Interner Exceed Internet Horrible Internet, slow speeds, techs no call no show service has been poor now for two months and no one will show up to fix it Englewod, Colorado

The nightmare with Wildblue started in Nov. in 2011. I had an appointment for and installation and had put down a payment for the installation and for the internet service and the company no called, no showed for the appointment. They did show up and they pointed the satellite at my metal chimney, It took 3 more no calls no shows for them to reposition the satellite. They left the old bracket hanging on the roof and just threw the old satellite on the ground ( why they didn't use it again Im not sure). Well now starting in may they had what they told me were gateway issues and the service was down for 12-24 hours multiple times. In July the service again became very slow, actually slower then my old dial up and the signal comes on and off constantly, so I made a appointment of a service call. I took the day off from work and again they no called no showed. I rescheduled and the guy came out here for about ten minutes and left stating I think its a bad modem but if it happens again call this number. I called the number, and there was no answer and the mailbox was full. I rescheduled an appointment and again there was a no call no show. Today I had scheduled an appointment and again they no called no showed. I have asked why the company just cant send a modem out here and they said because thats not their policy and that I have to reschedule again. This has been a waste of 15 hours for me already. I am paying fr a service I am not recieving and unfortunately am locked into a contract till this Nov. This Nov. I will definitely be getting off of this extremely poor service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Interner/Englewod-Colorado-80112/Wildblue-Interner-Exceed-Internet-Horrible-Internet-slow-speeds-techs-no-call-no-show-se-929187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Interner