Complaint Review: Wildblue Internet

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: CJ — C. Texas United States of America
Wildblue Internet
P.O. Bx.4427 Internet United States of America

Wildblue Internet Wildblue Internet difficult communications, non connect after asking for disconnect 5 calls before someone actually seemed to handle customer needs Internet

I was so unhappy with the problems I had in canceling my service with Wildblue (middle of Feb.) The service was to have dropped to lowest amount.  I was told I would receive a credit for 1/2 of the month I had already paid for and enjoy one month free should I be dissatified with my new service.  I was not told to call back and cancel again. Talking to many of the staff, even a supervisor, the account was apparently still active and I was charged for the month of April. I called and was repeatedly told that they were going by their notes.  Once I spoke with a supervisor and my goodness, the same - I must admit that by this time I was so discouraged I had hung up on her.  (note: she said it was canceled as of today).  The next call I believe that the person hung up on me.  At least that is my conclusion.  After 5 calls, finally someone who would cancel the service  giving a confirmation number and credit me for the last charge for Aprils service.  But any credit there would not take place for 30 to 60 days.  Well, we'll see.  I do not recommend paying with your credit card and to double check if service is disconnected ( get the confirmation number by all means).

Hope you talk to someone more like Tom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Internet/internet/Wildblue-Internet-Wildblue-Internet-difficult-communications-non-connect-after-asking-for-591276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Internet