Complaint Review: Wildblue Satellite Internet

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: aen2 — rayville Louisiana United States of America
Wildblue Satellite Internet

Wildblue Satellite Internet Excede High Speed Scam on Faster Service (Still Restrictions) Do Not Bother, Internet

I am reporting Wild blue internet service providers because I have had it.  I have been a customer for over 2 years and have never had decent service.  They have been promising faster service since I subscribed.  Now, they are penalizing me for unlimited access to the satellite service I pay for.  I have never had any restrictions placed on my downloads until.....the new Excede broadband was made available but guess what....

now I am restricted...Hummm... I called to ask about it and you know it....they will  be glad to upgrade me for a fee of 150.00 plus a higher monthly bill! The worst part is that many rural citizens have no other choice and no way of stopping companies like this.  Until this problem is addressed publicly, nothing will change. Bottom, line for me is that I will not upgrade and will give them no more of my money than I have to.  aen2

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Satellite-Internet/internet/Wildblue-Satellite-Internet-Excede-High-Speed-Scam-on-Faster-Service-Still-Restrictions-932410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Satellite Internet