• Report: #512091

• Submitted: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: pantlessandfancyfree — New York New York USA
Wildblue Satellite Service
5970 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Wildblue Satellite Service Worst customer service I have ever experienced - EVER Greenwood Village, Colorado

This company actually drove me into a rage.

After 2 plus years of service, my Wildblue stopped working...I think a contractor tripped on a wire. After collecting 6 months of billing from me (it's a vacation home), I decided to try to get someone out to repair.

What a mess. First, they don't actually pick up the phone unless you have gone through 6 minutes of troubleshooting. You have to press 1 repeatedly and give them all your info, which the automated system gets wrong each time. When you finally do get a human, you get to give them all your info again. That is IF they don't accidently hang up on you. I must have done this 8 times.

When you get a rep, they will allow you request to have a person come out to look at the setup. I had to beg to get that approval. Then they contacted a 3rd party installer who was supposed to set up a time with me. Of course I hear nothing back and had to call myself. They 3rd party installer couldn't care less and put me in touch with the installer myself becuase they couldn't be bothered. The installer finally called me back (this is all over 4 days) and let me know he didn't want to drive out to my house. So I get to call Wildblue to start the cycle all over again.

This goes on and on with Wildblue not returning calls, calling the wrong number when they did get back to me, and started a fresh cycle of phone calls (another week).

When I finally did get an installer to agree to come out at a pre-set time, i drove 3 hours, waited for 8 hours, and had to call to find out that they had closed my ticket without letting me know. Of course. No calls, no emails, no FYI. Just closed the case.

I almost had a heart attack...days and days of calls and it ends with me sitting around for hours alone in a house getting ignore. When I called to cancel my subscription, they tried to talk me down.

Worst customer service experience I have ever had.

I highly reccomend never using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildblue-Satellite-Service/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Wildblue-Satellite-Service-Worst-customer-service-I-have-ever-experienced-EVER-Greenwoo-512091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildblue Satellite Service