Complaint Review: Wilderness Presidential Resorts

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Wilderness Presidential Resorts
9220 Plank Road Spotsylvania, Virginia U.S.A.

Wilderness Presidential Resorts Deceived! Total Rip Off Major Scam Spotsylvania Virginia

*Author of original report: Wilderness Presidential Resorts, Spotsylvania, Virginia, RIP OFF!!!

I was totally deceived, and believe what was told to me was all true until I went to use this timeshare. Having other timeshares, I never had any problem using the facilities or transfering them in conjuction with RCI to vacation else where by banking a particular week. Having Multiple Sclerosis, I was unable to use this certain timeshare for the first few years, however I still paid my yearly maintance fee. When I called to use this facilty finally i was told that I still had to pay a daily charge of $89.00 and that I wouldn't get my free week until I was there 5 years and would receive a free week ever 5th year after that. I was livid that I was being ripped off completely. This is now the 5th year anniversary since I purchased this timeshare and was wanting to bank my week so I could travel abroad to England.

Upon my request I was told that I am not eligible. I took out my contract and began reading etc. Honestly none of this was ever explained to me or I could assure you there would be no way on the earth I would have ever signed anything. I was rushed through the signing, being told to just initial here and here etc. Having other times shares and using them with no problem what so ever before I assumed they were all the same. You pay your yearly maintance fee and take your alotted week. Not the case with wilderness presidential resorts. I have googled and have found hundreds upon huindreds of people in the same position I am in. Something HAS to be done to take these con artists down!

Maj
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilderness-Presidential-Resorts/Spotsylvania-Virginia-22553/Wilderness-Presidential-Resorts-Deceived-Total-Rip-Off-Major-Scam-Spotsylvania-Virginia-365292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilderness Presidential Resorts

Wilderness Presidential Resorts, Spotsylvania, Virginia, RIP OFF!!!

AUTHOR: Maj - (U.S.A.)

I also have the website and pictures of everything! Is there anyone out there who can help me? Thanks!! MAJ
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC