Complaint Review: Wildflowers & Bugs

• Updated: Sun, May 29, 2011

• Reported By: David — Glen Echo Maryland United States of America
Wildflowers & Bugs
1423 North Salina St. Syracuse, New York United States of America

Wildflowers & Bugs My wife ordered a plaque with our address as a birthday gift for meat the Newport Folk Festival. It was never filled . No response to several calls & emails. No fullfillment of order. They owe us $83. Syracuse New York

These folks use the music festiva circuit to "sell" their custom made products. Great!  But they do not deliver after the check has been cashed.  They woiuldn't take a credit card and did not respond to several emails and telephone calls reauesting that they either deliver the product (an address plaque) or refund the money ($83.41).

I have reported the incident to Festival Productions, who sponser several music festivals in this country.  I'll be attending the Newport Folk Festival this year and will do everything I can to get them thrown out, if they appear.  If I don't get my money back and they are there, I'll make sure that the on site management confronts them on my behalf.  I'm close friends with the senior management people and have provided them with information on these scam artists.  If that fails, I'll be in their face and will warn any and all who stop at their booth about the scam.  I hope they get busted; they are theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Bugs/Syracuse-New-York-13208/Wildflowers-Bugs-My-wife-ordered-a-plaque-with-our-address-as-a-birthday-gift-for-meat-734514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers & Bugs