Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2004

• Reported By:Danville Illinois
Wildflowers Trading Company
26 N. Canal Oxford, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company placed order, account not charged yet, no merchandise SCAM! Oxford New York

I placed an order with WTC a month ago for $58 for a birthday gift for my husband. I have yet to receive any merchandise and my account has not been charged (yet). Emails to the company website are all returned.

After visiting this site I know there is nothing new to this type of fraudulent business practices with this company. I, however, just wanted to inform everyone that this company is still ripping people off and getting away with it.

I have tried contacting the above listed number but to no avail. If my credit account is charged in the future, which I am sure it will be, and no merchandise is ever sent do I have any options other than filing a report with the local PD who I am sure have better things to spend their resources on?

One would think anyone in the business of selling this type of merchandise would be above ripping honest people off.

Jennifer
Danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2004 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Oxford-New-York-13830/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-placed-order-account-not-charged-yet-no-merchandise-SCAM-87021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company