Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2003

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Wildflowers Trading Company
PO Box 730 Vestal, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company I was ripped off, too - Please file complaints! Vestal New York

*Author of original report: Physical address found The Grateful Dead Shop

I filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC), a US Postal Service Mail Fraud Complaint, a Better Business Bureau Complaint, and a complaint with the New York Attorney General this month. I haven't had any resolution yet. I have heard someone say he hasn't had any luck with these things, and he started filing much earlier than me.

I encourage people to file complaints against Wildflowers Trading Company (owners: Patricia and Chris Centlivre), too. There is strengh in numbers. I wonder if we should also think about a class action suit, since the various agencies don't seem to be doing anything to shut them down. Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

I also wrote to wildflowerstrading.com's web hosting company - Dell Host - which is affiliated with Sprint (you can track them down doing a "whois".) Dell Host provides the credit card services - it is using their services that our credit cards are charged for the merchandise we never receive. They said they have an acceptable use policy, but I never heard back from them.

Someone also told me I should also file a complaint with my own state attorney general and also try contacting my US Senators if that doesn't help. I am just now writing a letter to the Vestal Police.

It strikes me as odd that the rip offs have been going on all year and nobody has stopped them yet. People on this site have filed complaints, and people on other sites have as well. But they still get away with it, and there are new victims every day.

Imagine all the money that is being stolen by them. Think of it, thousands of dollars a day. They just set up a website that accepts money, and don't send the merchandise to the people, and don't refund the money, and nobody ever stops them.

Lee
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York-13851-0730/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-I-was-ripped-off-too-Please-file-complaints-Vestal-New-Yor-70966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company