Avenue

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:greenville North Carolina
Wildflowers Trading Company
Vestal New York, New York United States of America

Wildflowers Trading Company Ripoff they stole from me, a scam, fraudulant and fake business and billing, crooked and super shady, false Vestal New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Updated Information For Wildflowers Trading Company

I ordered $75.80 worth of merchandise from Wildflowers Trading Company. Three Grateful Dead tee-shirts and a few stickers.

Almost six weeks after i order from this company I started wondering where my stuff was. I looked on my saved e-mailed reciept for a delivery range or a phone number, address, anything. No information was on the reciept.

This was super scetchy! I searched the web to check the site out, no returned calls or e-mails. I found titles of people yelling about how this happened to them too! I've been robbed from a internet headshop, how can this be!

When I used this site I believe it was linked to another store or tee-shirt company. Other e-mails I saw had 2003 dates, how is this still happening over two years later? These theives should not get away with this.

I feel like I've been taken advantage of and it sucks major ass! Justice is lacking with many others who have also gotten ripped off!

I'll read and be more careful with other purchases from now on! Wildflowers Trading Company theives are dirty assholes! I can only hope karma f***s them up and they get what they deserve!

Lea Greenville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2005 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York-New-York/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-Ripoff-they-stole-from-me-a-scam-fraudulant-and-fake-busines-156249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Updated Information For Wildflowers Trading Company

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

Wildflower Trading Company owners, Chris and Patricia Centlivre have moved to Carmel, IN. They are currently operating on eBay under user id chinacatsunflower as well as ice*blue*rose.

If you have not recovered your losses, you can find The Centlivres at:

Patricia and Chris Centlivre