Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
Wildflowers Trading Company
http://www.wildflowerstrading.com/ Vestal, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company RIPOFF This company ripped me off almost ONE YEAR AGO!!! Vestal New York

This company ripped me off almost ONE YEAR AGO!!! I just found this forum today but hopefully this forum will be heard. I was taken for $20.00 plus shipping for the Phish Miami ticket magnet set. I payed for it through a secure website that sent me a receipt with an order number. After a few weeks I attempted to e-mail them through their "question or comments" page many times with no response. What a fleecing!!!

Joe
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-RIPOFF-This-company-ripped-me-off-almost-ONE-YEAR-AGO-Vesta-126802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company