Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2004

• Reported By:sevierville Tennessee
Wildflowers Trading Company
wildflowerstrading.com Vestal, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company ripoff Vestal New York

I placed an order with this company on 8/16/2004 and have yet to recieve anything from them. I have made several email inquiries to no avail. The money was taken out of my account a couple of days after I placed the order, so I am irate with these people. If anyone can be of any assistance to me I would really like to get my money back. I can't believe after all of the reports I have now read about these people that they are still operating online. If anyone has any additional information about these jerks please let me know.

Amanda
sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-ripoff-Vestal-New-York-115046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company