Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:New Martinsville West Virginia
Wildflowers Trading Company
Vestal, New York Vestal, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company ripoff-- billed me for my order in January but sent nothing as of August and I can not get in touch with them Vestal, New York Internet

I placed an order mid January and within a few weeks noticed that I had not received it. I have since emailed at least four times, with no response, and have called three times and have left messages. I have not heard from them at all. I'm out $144 and am not happy. I want my money refunded.

New Martinsville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-ripoff-billed-me-for-my-order-in-January-but-sent-nothing-as-104901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company