Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:Greeley Colorado
Wildflowers Trading Company
Vestal, New York U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company ripoff fraud business; Took my money, no response, no merchadise received! Vestal New York

After finding your Rip Off sight while I was trying to find contacts for Wild Flowers Trading Company I felt disheartened, and knew I had been taken!

I ordered $57.80 worth of Grateful Dead Merchandise on May 24, 2003. My Credit card was billed a few days later....I tried to contact the company a few weeks later regarding my order with the "contact form" listed on the web site...no reply, no reply, no reply after many submissions for info on my order. On June 24, 2003 I notified Wild Flowers to cancel my order and refund my money....no reply!

I will follow this thru and contact the attorney general and the Vestal authorities. This site needs to come clean and refund monies to all who lost out. This company needs to be shut down. This is the first problem I have ever encountered with on-line businesses and hopefully the last!

Greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/Vestal-New-York/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-ripoff-fraud-business-Took-my-money-no-response-no-merchadi-61782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company