Complaint Review: Wildflowers Trading Company

• Updated: Wed, February 25, 2004

• Reported By:Douglassville Pennsylvania
Wildflowers Trading Company
http://www.wildflowerstrading.com Internet U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company I ordered a lot of merchandise, emailed them constantly and got nothing but a bill that just came in this months credit card statement, do I have to pay? Vestal Internet

I ORDERED QUITE A BIT OF MERCHANDISE FROM WILDFLOWERS, THEY SENT NO RECEIPT, NO FOLLOW UP EMAIL AND NOTHING. I EMAILED THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. THE BILL JUST APPEARED ON MY CREDIT CARD RECEIPT THIS MONTH, I'M GOING TO FIGHT TO HAVE IT TAKEN OFF I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MERCHANDISE PLUS I HAVE ALL THE THINGS I FOUND ON LINE TODAY TO BACK IT UP!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

Vickie
Douglassville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2004 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/internet/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-I-ordered-a-lot-of-merchandise-emailed-them-constantly-and-go-81762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company