• Report: #120871

• Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Wildflowers Trading Company
wildflowerstradingcompany.com Internet U.S.A.

Wildflowers Trading Company Ripoff fraudulent business no phone number no merchandise sent Internet

I placed an Internet order on November 9, 2004 through Wildflowers Trading Company (www.wildflowerstradingcompany.com) for a total of $47.00. My credit card does not show this transaction to date, but I have been trying to locate a phone number for customer service to check on my order, only to find this site and the ripoff reports of others.

I ordered two football team t-shirts to be shipped to my nephew for a birthday and received an email with my order information. At the time, I did not think about the fact there was no phone number for customer service in this note. Going back online revealed only an email address to send them a note. I tried this also, but got no response after a couple of weeks. Now I'm here filling out a ripoff report after doing a search to locate a phone number.

Thanks to the other ripoff reporters for putting their experiences out there. I have also been had by this fraudulent company. I plan to try to email one last time, just to officially cancel my order and let them know if my credit card does get charged with their order I will be reporting them to more than this site.

A valuable lesson learned here to check out the business through this site and the Better Business Bureau before placing any Internet orders. I would also advise checking out the Contact Us page to see if there is a legitimate phone number to reach customer service.

Good luck to anyone else out there. Hope you will read this BEFORE you get stuck ordering from Wildflowers Trading Company.

Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-Trading-Company/internet/Wildflowers-Trading-Company-Ripoff-fraudulent-business-no-phone-number-no-merchandise-sent-120871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers Trading Company