Complaint Review: Wildflowers and Bugs, Sayracuse, NY

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Ticked Off! — Bridgeville Pennsylvania United States of America
Wildflowers and Bugs, Sayracuse, NY
1423N. Salina St, 84 A Ball Road Syracuse, New York United States of America

Wildflowers and Bugs, George promised me Oct 4, 2009 that when I ordered a sign it would be delivered before Christmas 2009 which never happened. I got every excuse whenever he'd actually answer the phone, which mainly ha George sounded very professional and explained why I needed to pay upfront. All seemed legitimate. I had no reason to doubt his word and the event I was attending was a very trustworthy one with yea Syracuse, New York

I purchased a sign 10-4-09 at a very large annual event and never expected a vendor at this event would be a crook.  He promised to have my sign completed and shipped to me before Thanksgiving.  When that day came and went, I called, only to receive voice mails until the machine was full and not accepting anymore.
When he did answer once, he said he'd look into it and get back to me.  He never did.  After Christmas came and went, many more phone calls, daily to again a full answering machine.
When again, he answered saying it was lost and they were re-doing and reshipping with in the week.  Several weeks have come and gone and still nothing.  He has his money, my charge can not touch him because the time has expired for disputes.
George Kise knows how to play you beyond the limits, now we must band together to stop him from playing on others.
We hear of laws to protect the people from men like him, where are the enforcers?  Let's see him be stopped!
He uses a credit card, thefts by deceptions!  Let's get him once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildflowers-and-Bugs-Sayracuse-NY/Syracuse-New-York-13208/Wildflowers-and-Bugs-George-promised-me-Oct-4-2009-that-when-I-ordered-a-sign-it-would-b-578188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildflowers and Bugs, Sayracuse, NY